Product Code : IWL 04
Brand Name : DEACON
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
INTEGRAL WATERPROOFING LIQUID
DEACONPROOF makes concrete resist water even through hydrostatic pressure or capillary absorption. This it does by disrupting the capillary network within the concrete thus making the concrete impermeable .It also reduces water demand significantly. It reacts with the air bubble and relapses the water molecule from the air bubble and water cement ratio is controlled.
- Superior surface finish.
- It is chloride and nitrate free.
- Strong Plasticizing and flow ability, workability, full compaction of concrete.
- Resist Sulphates attacks.
- Durability of Concrete increases by reducing water content by 10-15 %.
- Works with sea degraded sand and ordinary sand.
- Concrete segregation is reduced and eliminates bleeding.
- Better pump ability.
- Resist water penetration by disrupting capillary network.
- DEACONPROOF is very good waterproofing chemical, which can go with any kind of cement work especially concrete work. It will work for size construction or small construction work.
- These results are carried out by our R & D lab, which indicates the effect on strength, & water Reduction.
- Here we have given the Difference between the normal concrete (A) and concrete added with DEACONPROOF
Comp Strength 7 Days
N/mm 28 Days
Water Abs. After 24 Hrs
- 100 CC PER 50Kg of cement.
- NOTE: When DEACONPROOF is used, w/c ratio should be reduced for getting same compressive strength as control concrete.
EFFECT OF OVERDOSAGE:
- Slight set retardation. Slight increase in air content and reduction in compressive strength. Increase in workability.
METHOD OF USE
- DEACONPROOF should be added with mixing water. It should not be added to dry cement. No extension to mixing times is required.
- Ensure specified water cement ration is not exceeded; work within the range of 0.4 to 0.5. Keep water content as low as possible compatible with achieving full compaction.
- One year if stored in sealed container.
- Supplied in 1 Ltr, 5 Ltr, 10 Ltr, 30 Ltr, & 210 Ltr drums.
- Performance of the product depends on strict adherence to DEACON guidelines. DEACON will not be responsible for failure due to improper usage/application.
" N.B :- All items should be 50 liters and above"
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 2000 liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Drum Packing available.
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2008