Product Code : WP21
Brand Name : DEACON
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Wp 21 (Deacon Wp 21)
DEACON WP 21 is styrene acrylic based latex, white in appearance. Used for providing polymer modified cementitious composites having excellent properties. Coatings made with a polymer and cement allows water to escape but prevents ingress of moisture. Most properties improve with age.
- For structural rehabilitations.
- For waterproofing treatment at :
- Sunk portion of bathrooms, toilets, balconies, etc.
- Overhead or underground water tanks and other large reservoirs.
- Roof slabs- flat or sloping, chajjas, folded plate roofs, domes etc.
- Form polymer modified cementitious composite.
- For crack filling work.
- For floor, screeds and toppings.
- For injection grouting work use 500 Ml per bag of cement.
- It can be easily mixed with cement, forming an impermeable co-matrix of cement and polymer.
- It is alkaline and composite with concrete.
- It does not facilitate carbonation.
- It can be mixed with any cement-based paint and thus can have desired shade along with total
- Waterproofing with marginal increase in cost.
- Colour-Bluish/Milky White
- Bond Strenght-2times more than normal cements slurry coating.
- Minimum Film Forming Temp. -`5`C.
METHOD OF USE:
Prepare slurry using 1 part by weight of DEACON WP 21 and fresh white or gray cement. Use a mix by weight of 1:1.25 for the first coat and 1:1.50 for subsequent coats. Apply the slurry by brush to the damp surface. Prepare only as much slurry as can be used within minutes. The curing of the material is not required as material is self curing.
- 30 to 40 Sqft per litre of DEACON WP 21.
- 12 months when stored in original closed container.
" N.B :- All items should be 50 liters and above"
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 2000 liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Drum Packing available.
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2008