Product Code : RH 05
Brand Name : DEACON
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 2000 liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Drum Packing available.
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2008
Roofguard Hardner (Deacon Roofguard)
DESCRIPTION: Acrylic polymer modified flexible waterproofing membrane coating for concrete and masonry surfaces.
SPECIFICATION: A.S.T.M. C 836: 1977 Types A, B & D.
- DEACON ROOFGUARD is a two component acrylic polymer modified flexible waterproofing membrane coating which consists of Powder and ROOFGUARD HARDNER (Acrylic Polymer).
- Powder consists of specially selected cements, graded hard-wearing aggregates and additives supplied in powder and liquid component, ROOFGUARD HARDNER of blended acrylic copolymers. DEACON ROOFGUARD can be applied by longitudinal brush on horizontal as well as vertical surface.
- Hygienic and Environment Friendly
- Good general chemical resistance like Carbon dioxide and Chloride ion diffusion.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick masonry.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- Breathable – allows transmission of water vapour from building interior.
DIRECTION OF USE:
SURFACE PREPARATION: As with all coating systems, surface preparation is important. The areas where DEACON ROOFGUARD is to be coated should be free from dust, grease, oil and must be reasonably dry. Damp down the concrete surface with clean water. Whilst dam, but free of standing water, apply DEACON ROOFGUARD using stiff bristle brush in two coats.
ROOFGUARD HARDNER is poured into a plastic or metal drum. To this, an equal volume of clean fresh water is added, for brush application consistency. Then mixing is started with a low speed drill (350-450 rpm). The powder component is added gradually to the liquid avoiding lump formation and mixed for 2-4 minutes. Mix and use. More material should not be mixed than can be used within pot life. Keep on stirring during application.
Grey and white
Powder & Liquid (Two Components)
Pot life at 20°C
(ASTM D 638)
2 N/mm² (at 1.5mm thickness)
- On retaining walls, sunken slab, terraces.
- Sealing of foundations.
- To swimming pools.
- Use in water tanks, reservoirs.
- This depends on the required consistency. The approximate coverage per pack at even consistency (1 mm thickness) is as follows:
Consistency Brush Application
- Coverage in m² (16kg + 4lit pack) 18 - 20
- To be stored in dry place.
- Upto 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
- DEACON ROOFGUARD is available in 16 Kg Powder & 4 Lit Liquid.
- Performance of the products depends on strict adherence to Deacon guidelines. Deacon will not be responsible for the failures due to improper usage / application. The coverage / yield is given to only & actual field trials are recommended to ascertain the exact coverage / yield.
" N.B :- All items should be 50 liters and above"