Concrete Repairing Chemical
Concrete Repairing Chemical
Product Code : DBRC 02
Brand Name : DEACON
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 50 Liters
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 2000 liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Drum Packing available.
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2008
Our extensive quality of Concrete Repairing Chemical is safely packed to maintain its long shelf life. Offered chemical is a styrene butadiene rubber based compound that is specifically formulated polymers. Our chemical is widely used for all type of cement formulation. It can be also used for all types of waterproofing and provide corrosion protection on steel. Apart from this, offered Concrete Repairing Chemical is excellently packed for safe transit.
- Improves strength and durability
- Long shelf life
- Accurate composition
Bond Repair (Dbr)
DESCRIPTION: It is a styrene butadiene rubber based material specially formulated Polymers for use with all type of cement formulation.
- For structural rehabilitations.
- For concrete repairs, honey combs.
- For corrosion protection on steel.
- For all types of waterproofing.
- For bonding old concrete to new concrete.
- Hygienic and Environment Friendly
- Good general chemical resistance, UV resistance
- Non shrink polymer.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, bricks & reinforcement.
- High compressive, tensile & flexural strength.
- Good compatible with cement.
About 1ÃÂº C.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Following steps are used for :
- Concrete repairs and Structural rehabilitation.
- On cleaned and prepared surface apply first bond coat of DBR with 1 part of DBR and 1 part of cement. Allow it to dry for 2 to 3 hours.
- Coverage approximately 8 sq.metre of reinforcement area per liter of DBR.
- Apply second bond coat of 1 part of DBR and 2 part of cement on entire surface, which is to be treated.
- Coverage approximately 3 sq.metre, of per liter of DBR.
- Prepare polymer-modified motor with 50 kg. Cement, 125 kg zone second sand, 8 to 10 Litre of DBR, add 1 Litre of water. Apply this modified motor on tacky bond coat.
For Cold Joint
- Mix DBR and Cement (1:1) add 200 Ml of water and apply this material with the help of brush at area to be treated.
- Add 200 ml of DBR in the mortar.
- For Cold Joint of Retaining walls,
- Prepare the slurry of 1.5 part of DBR, 1 part of Cement and add 300 Ml of water; pour this slurry at area to be treated.
For Honey Combs Repair
- On cleaned and prepared surface apply bond coat of DBR with 1 part of DBR and 1 part of cement.
- Prepare polymer-modified motor with 50 kg. Cement, 125 kg zone second sand, 8 to 10 liter of DBR, add 1 Litre of water. Apply this modified motor on tacky bond coat.
- Above mix will cover approximately 8 to 10 sq.metre Area at 10 mm thick.
- Use mix mortar with in 30 minutes.
- Apply mortar thickness of about 10mm to 15 mm over reinforcement.
- 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 10 Liter, 30 Litre, 200 Litre packing.
- Above 1 year when placed in a cool dry and dark place.
- Performance of the products depends on strict adherence to Deacon guidelines. Deacon will not be responsible for the failures due to improper usage / application. The coverage / yield is given to only & actual field trials are recommended to ascertain the exact coverage / yield.
" N.B :- All items should be 50 liters and above"