Concrete Repairing Chemical
Concrete Repairing Chemical
Product Code : DBRC 02
Brand Name : DEACON
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 2000 liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Drum Packing available.
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2008
Bond Repair (Dbr)
DESCRIPTION: It is a styrene butadiene rubber based material specially formulated Polymers for use with all type of cement formulation.
- For structural rehabilitations.
- For concrete repairs, honey combs.
- For corrosion protection on steel.
- For all types of waterproofing.
- For bonding old concrete to new concrete.
- Hygienic and Environment Friendly
- Good general chemical resistance, UV resistance
- Non shrink polymer.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, steel, bricks & reinforcement.
- High compressive, tensile & flexural strength.
- Good compatible with cement.
About 1º C.
DIRECTION FOR USE:
Following steps are used for :
- Concrete repairs and Structural rehabilitation.
- On cleaned and prepared surface apply first bond coat of DBR with 1 part of DBR and 1 part of cement. Allow it to dry for 2 to 3 hours.
- Coverage approximately 8 sq.metre of reinforcement area per liter of DBR.
- Apply second bond coat of 1 part of DBR and 2 part of cement on entire surface, which is to be treated.
- Coverage approximately 3 sq.metre, of per liter of DBR.
- Prepare polymer-modified motor with 50 kg. Cement, 125 kg zone second sand, 8 to 10 Litre of DBR, add 1 Litre of water. Apply this modified motor on tacky bond coat.
For Cold Joint
- Mix DBR and Cement (1:1) add 200 Ml of water and apply this material with the help of brush at area to be treated.
- Add 200 ml of DBR in the mortar.
- For Cold Joint of Retaining walls,
- Prepare the slurry of 1.5 part of DBR, 1 part of Cement and add 300 Ml of water; pour this slurry at area to be treated.
For Honey Combs Repair
- On cleaned and prepared surface apply bond coat of DBR with 1 part of DBR and 1 part of cement.
- Prepare polymer-modified motor with 50 kg. Cement, 125 kg zone second sand, 8 to 10 liter of DBR, add 1 Litre of water. Apply this modified motor on tacky bond coat.
- Above mix will cover approximately 8 to 10 sq.metre Area at 10 mm thick.
- Use mix mortar with in 30 minutes.
- Apply mortar thickness of about 10mm to 15 mm over reinforcement.
- 1 Liter, 5 Liter, 10 Liter, 30 Litre, 200 Litre packing.
- Above 1 year when placed in a cool dry and dark place.
- Performance of the products depends on strict adherence to Deacon guidelines. Deacon will not be responsible for the failures due to improper usage / application. The coverage / yield is given to only & actual field trials are recommended to ascertain the exact coverage / yield.
" N.B :- All items should be 50 liters and above"