Product Code : Sr-410
Brand Name : DEACON
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 2000 liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Drum Packing available.
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2008
High Range Water And Slump Retention Super Plasticizer (Deacon Superplast Sr-410)
Complies with ASTM C494 Type G, BS 5075 Part 3 and IS 9103:1979, BIS: 9103-1979.
DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 is a high range, water reducing and slump retention super Plasticizer based on Refined Sulphonate Naphthalene Formaldehyde condensed blended with selected concrete retarders.
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 is used wherever optimum workability and desired set retardation are required such as
- In areas of congested reinforcement where free flowing self-compacting concrete is desired.
- Concreting of Bridge girders, prestressed concrete members where high compressive strength coupled with high workability is of paramount importance.
- Hot-weather concreting where set retardation and avoidance of cold joints is essentials.
- For concrete to be carried for longer distances, and for retention of slump such as in Ready Mixed Concrete Plant.
- To produce pumpable concrete.
- It increases considerable workability and properties.
- Provides retardation, by virtue of which casting and compacting is made easier, particularly in hot weather condition.
- Reduces the segregation and bleeding properties.
- Chloride free.
- Reduces concrete permeability and improve water tightness.
- Retains concrete slump a longer duration.
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 dramatically increases the workability of concrete mixes and retardation by its powerfull deflocculating and dispersing effect on the cement particles.
Dark Black / Brown
1.22 +/- 0.02
METHOD OF USE
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 should be added to the mix during the cycle at the same time as the water and the aggregates. Never add it to dry cement.
- As with all add-mixtures the optimum dosage for a particular application is best determine by site trials.
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 can be used with all types of Portland cement including Sulphates resisting.
- Available in 50 Kgs and 250 Kgs drums.
- 1 year if stored in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
" N.B :- All items should be 50 liters and above"