Product Code : Sr-410
Brand Name : DEACON
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Our high quality of Concrete Admixtures is highly appreciated for their fine texture. Offered admixtures can be used with all types of Portland cement including Sulphates resisting. These admixtures increase considerable workability and properties. It can be customized in different packaging options to meet clients' diverse demands. Apart from this, the offered Concrete Admixtures are checked on various quality parameters to ensure their accurate composition.
- Long shelf life
- Chloride free
- Improve water tightness
High Range Water And Slump Retention Super Plasticizer (Deacon Superplast Sr-410)
Complies with ASTM C494 Type G, BS 5075 Part 3 and IS 9103:1979, BIS: 9103-1979.
DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 is a high range, water reducing and slump retention super Plasticizer based on Refined Sulphonate Naphthalene Formaldehyde condensed blended with selected concrete retarders.
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 is used wherever optimum workability and desired set retardation are required such as
- In areas of congested reinforcement where free flowing self-compacting concrete is desired.
- Concreting of Bridge girders, prestressed concrete members where high compressive strength coupled with high workability is of paramount importance.
- Hot-weather concreting where set retardation and avoidance of cold joints is essentials.
- For concrete to be carried for longer distances, and for retention of slump such as in Ready Mixed Concrete Plant.
- To produce pumpable concrete.
- It increases considerable workability and properties.
- Provides retardation, by virtue of which casting and compacting is made easier, particularly in hot weather condition.
- Reduces the segregation and bleeding properties.
- Chloride free.
- Reduces concrete permeability and improve water tightness.
- Retains concrete slump a longer duration.
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 dramatically increases the workability of concrete mixes and retardation by its powerfull deflocculating and dispersing effect on the cement particles.
Dark Black / Brown
1.22 +/- 0.02
METHOD OF USE
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 should be added to the mix during the cycle at the same time as the water and the aggregates. Never add it to dry cement.
- As with all add-mixtures the optimum dosage for a particular application is best determine by site trials.
- DEACON SUPERPLAST SR 410 can be used with all types of Portland cement including Sulphates resisting.
- Available in 50 Kgs and 250 Kgs drums.
- 1 year if stored in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
" N.B :- All items should be 50 liters and above"
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 2000 liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Drum Packing available.
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2008